[SDL] Need help with SDL_audio

Martin Bruchanov bruxy at regnet.cz
Fri Jul 19 17:52:05 PDT 2002

Hi everybody.
I'm working on a linux sh porting, and exactly I ported linux sh on 7709a
based card. I have on my card the epson video controller  sed 1355, and I
modified the linux native sed 1355 framebuffer device to make working my own
device for my own board.
Is anyone working to port SDL for Linux SH? Is it necessary a real port or
everything should compile good only setting the cross enviroment? Is anyone
interested to this project? How can I study deeper the framebuffer? What is
the SDL part identifing the understanding graphical output (framebuffer, X11,
etc.) ?

Thanks a lot.