[SDL] How to Compile SDL under i586 Linux...

Loren Osborn linux_dr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 13:55:01 PDT 2002

It should be as easy as :

./autogen.sh && ./configure && make && su -c 'make
install && /sbin/ldconfig'

Don't know about the actual #defines, but I'm sure
looking at the output of cinfigure should help.

-Loren

--- Dominique Louis <Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>    Can anyone with some experience of building SDL
> on Linux, help me out
> on this post from a few days ago?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Dominique.
>
> Dominique Louis wrote:
> > HI All,
> >   After having some success in getting SDL to
> compile under Windows I
> > noticed that I needed the following conditional
> defines to compile it
> > for Windows...

WIN32;BUILD_SDL;ENABLE_WINDIB;ENABLE_DIRECTX;HAVE_ALLOCA=1;HAVE_OPENGL