[SDL] Compiling with builder 5

David Snopek xevol at newtonave.net
Tue Jul 2 22:07:05 PDT 2002

Time Killer wrote:
> What I have done to get the DLLs and such to compile under Builder 5 is
> to use the freebcb files instead of the IDE files of the distribution.
> For some reason I get the exact same errors you do using the IDE files,
> something to do with gl.h.

Um, yes.  As the origanal author of the IDE files, I think I just
thought of a compelling reason to *never* use them.  When I was putting
them together, after certain IDE operations (I never really figured out
which), certain setting would return to there defaults.  Although this
was really annoying to me, I knew what all the settings should be so I
could just set them again.  Since the bcb5 and freebcc makefile
generated almost the same code (the free borland compiler has no
assembler!  This is the only difference), I would suggest to always use
that.  Sorry...

	-- David Snopek

/-- libksd --