[SDL] Re: SDL digest, Vol 1 #446 - 7 msgs

Bruno Martínez br1 at internet.com.uy
Tue Jul 16 07:54:00 PDT 2002

Hi Gib,
   Sorry, Yes I meant glmpeg_update. Cut and paste is evil sometimes.

Which goes to show that the callback function specified in...
SMPEG_setdisplay( mpeg, surface, NULL, glmpeg_update );
  is not working or being called correctly.

This was what my post was about last week but have not received any
response.

L8R,

Dominique.