[SDL] about colorkeys?

=?gb2312?B?SmluLmJpbiBb2WXoql0=?= Jin.bin at mic.com.tw
Mon Jul 15 18:37:01 PDT 2002

The mcop errors were caused by my failing to call
SDL_Init( SDL_INIT_VIDEO | SDL_INIT_AUDIO) with the SDL_INIT_AUDIO portion.

But I was still getting a small sound latency, that seemed to occur only in
my SDL/OpenGL apps.  The latency wass small, perhaps 1/2 second or less,
but noticeable.  Finally, I noticed if I called SDL_Delay(10) within the
game loop then there was no latency.

I believe the SDL_Delay() call schedules cpu time to the threads that are
executing the audio, which they don't get if the app is running full speed.
Does this sound accurate?

Thanks again for any comments or input as it is very helpful

Bob