[SDL] stable SDL GUI

Andrew Ford andrewhford at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 00:36:01 PDT 2002

Maybe if you hadn't been so abrasive about it you
wouldn't have been flamed :) (this reminds me of
something about a pot and a kettle...).  Anyway,
Teunis Peters is working on a better OpenGL backend
for paragui using glSDL, at least for the moment.
It's a work in progress, but at least it's started.

Andrew.