[SDL] SDL_Console project needs a new author.

Garrett mongoose at mongeese.org
Fri Jul 12 20:11:01 PDT 2002

Well, it doesn't works for me (your minimal program)... I know that it
should. Maybe I could try updating my video driver. (I got a GF2MX400 64M).
It does the same thing in Win2000 and Win98SE.

There's another issue in the way SDL work in Windows. When I change the
resolution to anything that is fullscreen, the vertical refresh used is
always the poorest of all. I checked my desktop properties, and it is set to
"use best refresh". So why is it using the poorest refresh rate in
fullscreen mode in Winshit?

    thanks, boB.