[SDL] David Olofson's smooth scroll example

Ney André de Mello Zunino zunino at unu.edu
Fri Jul 5 00:11:00 PDT 2002

Hello.

I took a look at David Olofson's smooth scroll example and was amazed with
its high quality when using the OpenGL mode. In order to learn more about
the techniques (in particular, those related to OpenGL based tiling), I
downloaded the source code and tried to build it with the Borland's Free C++
command line compiler. I was careful to include the -DWIN32 switch, since my
target is Windows, but am getting type declaration errors related to the use
of the '__inline__' macro. There is one error message for each function
using it. Has anybody (David maybe) got any suggestions on what I should try
to do or look for?

Thank you,

Ney André de Mello Zunino

P.S.: I apologize case this post is considered off-topic. The reason I
decided to send it here is that I thought other people, who are also trying
to learn from David's neat examples, might also benefit from it.