[SDL] How to Compile SDL under i586 Linux...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Tue Jul 2 08:57:01 PDT 2002

HI All,
   After having some success in getting SDL to compile under Windows I
noticed that I needed the following conditional defines to compile it
for Windows...
WIN32;BUILD_SDL;ENABLE_WINDIB;ENABLE_DIRECTX;HAVE_ALLOCA=1;HAVE_OPENGL

If I were to compile this under an Intel based Linux OS like Mandrake
what conditional defines would I need? Or is there a specific Make file
that compiles for Intel based versions of Linux.

Also under Mandrake how do I find the correct libSDL.so file so I can
perform an IMPLIB on it as well incase my compiled version is not
identical to Sam's.

Thanks in advance.

Dominique Louis.
--