[SDL] Looking for basic SDL example...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Sat Mar 3 12:29:58 PST 2001

Hi All,
  Can someone please point out where I can get a very basic example of
using SDL on both Windows and Linux that allows me to test whether my
Delphi/Kylix conversion has been successfull.
A very simple example that works in FullScreen and/or Window mode and
moves a sprite around the screen and when the sprite hits the screen
edge it makes a bleep sound.

Any URLs or C/C++ code appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dominique Louis
Aspiring Delphi Game Developer.
**  To Do Nothing is to Collaborate with the oppressor **
>From . . . . . . . : Dominique Louis
Email. . . . . . . : Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Company. . . . . . : Savage Software Solutions
Web Site . . . . . : http://www.SavageSoftware.com.au
Delphi Games Site. : http://www.DelphiGamer.com
G4D Mirrror Site . : http://www.SavageSoftware.com.au/delphi/g4d
Delphi JEDI Site . : http://www.delphi-jedi.org