[SDL] Again fullscreen problem

Dominique Biesmans Dominique.Biesmans at Telepolis.Antwerpen.be
Tue Jan 30 06:54:16 PST 2001

Well I'm just a linux newbie, so my solution may not be the only/correct
one, but :

I had this problem (with RH7), so I just quit X, logged on as root, ran
Xconfigurator & marked all the video modes that I wanted X to support. After
that I manually edited the X config file to put my prefered default
resolution in front of the list (the 'Modes' line).

That did the job for me.