[SDL] Xmingw32 + ld

Oisin Mulvihill Oisin.Mulvihill at trintech.com
Mon Jan 15 02:47:36 PST 2001

Hi,

I had this problem trying to compile SDL_net with mingw32 all weekend,
my temporary solution was to remove the check for ld in the configure
file. I know ld is present so when the configure script is run again it
continues and produces the makefile successfully. This is not an
ideal solution at all! But it gets you to the next stage.You may also
experience a problem when it tries to find the SDL install. This is fixed
by making sure SDL.dll is in a windows search path. It will not be
found otherwise even if its in the sh.exe shell path.

om