[SDL] Bug in Keyhandling on MacOS & Windows

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Jan 8 09:07:04 PST 2001

At 14:49 Uhr +0100 08.01.2001, Christian Bauer wrote:
>Hi!
>
>On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:55:01PM +0100, Max Horn wrote:
>>  However, the keysym for the key labeled "Z" should always be SDLK_Z.
>>  Note that there also is no keysym SDLK_z (lowercase z) - we always
>>  return the "primary" meaning.
>
>What does it return on a Russian keyboard?

What does it return on a chinese keyboard?

There is no easy way to support non-latin keyboards at all. Actually,
I am not sure how to write a game for a chinese keyboard at all?!? I
never had to cope with it. If anyone could enlighten us here, please
speak up.

Max
Max Horn
International C/C++/Internet Development

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>
   web: <http://www.quendi.de>
phone: (+49) 6151-494890