[SDL] CD-ROM mount points

Sam Lantinga slouken at devolution.com
Fri Aug 31 14:16:00 PDT 2001

> Does SDL provide a common way of finding the mount
> point of a cd-drive?

No, it just provides the way of finding CD-ROM devices.  You have to look
them up in the mount table yourself.  I think I posted code on the SDL list
a long time ago to do this on UNIX.  I think the code is publicly available
in 'setup', an installation program written by Stephane and myself when we
worked at Loki.

ftp://ftp.lokigames.com/pub/open-source/setup/  (I think)

See ya,