[SDL] HOWTO color cycling

David Olofson david.olofson at reologica.se
Wed Aug 29 04:27:01 PDT 2001

On Tuesday 28 August 2001 23:08, Jo wrote:
[...]
> I agree with that, but I've noticed that palette effect (like
> fade-in/out) don't work with GDI display (look at testwin in SDL test
> programs). This should be emulated by the SDL, I think.

Weird... Even if SDL *didn't* emulate it (as in "windoze fools SDL into
believing the screen is in a real 256 color mode), it should work, I
think. I've done that very thing in a Win16 port of Project Spitfire (the
DOS version fades between intro/demo/credits/game screens), and I guess
it should work on Win32 as well...

//David Olofson --- Programmer, Reologica Instruments AB