[SDL] More problems

gorm at lai.as gorm at lai.as
Wed Aug 29 01:45:01 PDT 2001

> > Because I couldn't compile, I installed the rpms, now I get this:
> >
> > /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-mandrake-linux/2.96/../../../libSDL.so:
> undefined
> > reference to `pthread_create'

I am a little confused to when you get this error. Have you searched for the
libpthread.so in all possible directories? It should be in either /usr/lib og
/lib directory?
Maybe you just need to link with the pthreads library in your application. I
know this because I encountered this same linker error in an application. SDL
compiled alright, but I had to link with -lpthread to get my application to link
together (this even though I had -lSDL too)

/Gorm