[SDL] XKobo - update 2

Jo IoDream at ifrance.com
Tue Aug 28 14:06:01 PDT 2001

Hi too !

  I don't know if there is a DOS version of KOBO (anyone does ? please tell
us ;). I only know this patch can correct program compiled with Turbo Pascal
7 and Borland Pascal 7 (DOS target). Dunno more.

  "Runtime error 200" is caused by old Borland C compilers (DOS target) too,
but I don't have the fix for this one.

IoDream.