[SDL] XKobo - update 2

Jo IoDream at ifrance.com
Sat Aug 25 13:02:06 PDT 2001

Hi

  A friend of mine have written a runtime patch that works on Borland Pascal
7 (DOS target only) and Turbo Pascal 7. It's called delayfix.
  Since I don't remember the exact address, and the exe is tiny, I post it
with this mail. If for some reason you don't trust me, you can always get it
from it's server webpage at http://royale.zerezo.com (french site), or
simply go to google.com.

Best regards,
IoDream.