[SDL] Problems to compile SDL* under GNU Win32 compilers.

Jo IoDream at ifrance.com
Sat Aug 25 13:01:07 PDT 2001

Hello Johannes,

   I've tryed to run reimp (yes, only run) on some official SDL libraries,
without going further to know if the conversion had worked.
Successfully runned on: SDL.lib (1.2.2), SDL_net.lib (1.2.2).
Didn't worked on: SDLmain.lib (1.2.2), SDL_image.lib (1.2.0), SDL_mixer
(1.2.0).
   As you can see, this program don't work on half the SDL libraries, so I
think it's not really usable. And more, I've not tested if the generated .a
file would effectively work in a project build.

Best regards,
IoDream.