[SDL] sdl newbie question.

Roger Ostrander denor at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:24:01 PDT 2001

Hello,

  I had this problem, and in my case it was because
SDL_Quit wasn't being called - I believe SDL_Quit will
reset the resolution to the way it was.  An
atexit(SDL_Quit) should work (though I've heard this
is not exactly a kosher thing to do) as would finding
all the spots where your programs stops and tossing an
SDL_Quit in there.
  (Accidentally calling SDL_Quit more than once isn't
going to hurt things, right?  I sure hope not :)

=====
--
-Roger Ostrander