[SDL] Dynamically changing video mode flags

Samuel Hart criswell at geekcomix.com
Wed Aug 22 14:29:01 PDT 2001

I have figured out a way to do this, I change the flags member of the screen
surface's struct:

 screen->flags |= ~SDL_NOFRAME;

Actually, this is the obvious way of doing it, but I have been avoiding
trying it because the SDL docs say that this member is *read only*.

Can anyone give me a reason why I /shouldn't/ do this? (What problems it may
cause? If none, then I'll just do this....)

(my original question follows)

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell at geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >