[SDL] W32 windowed mode error

Gorm Lai gorm at lai.as
Wed Aug 22 12:45:01 PDT 2001

Well thanks everyone for letting me know that it works on your end.
Now I even tried the test example on
http://sdldoc.csn.ul.ie/guidevideo.php#GUIDEVIDEOINTRO
of course replacing the color depth, with my own desktops. Still the same
error.
I have the feeling that only a clean Win2K install will help me, though I'm
not going
to do that.
/Gorm