[SDL] SDL_OPENGLBLIT + SDL_SetColorKey()

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Tue Aug 21 10:18:00 PDT 2001

"Fabio 'SnowDruid' Franchello" <snowdruid at libero.it> wrote:
>Please don't get upset, I don't expect you to solve all my problems.

no worry, I'm not - I just don't think it's a good way to solve it

RLE-encoding with SRCCOLORKEY requires that the source and destination
formats are the same (hence DisplayFormat), but that SRCALPHA is not set
(can't combine per-pixel alpha blending with colour key)

You can also use RLE-encoded source surfaces with alpha channel, but
you then have to remove SRCCOLORKEY for it to work