[SDL] SDL_Quit segfaulting

Ti Leggett leggett at eecs.tulane.edu
Tue Aug 21 06:27:01 PDT 2001

Alrighty! So after removing SDL and then searching for other SDL things lying
in the corners, I found an old installation that I had tried to enable
profiling in. I don't think it was causing the problem since it was in
/usr/local which isn't even in my LD_PATH but who knows. I removed all the SDL
I could find and rebuilt SDL and SDL_image... and it works now.

Super-uber thanks to Ryan for his help!