[SDL] SDL_OPENGLBLIT + SDL_SetColorKey()

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Mon Aug 20 06:31:00 PDT 2001

>Yes, the testgl program works with the -logo option and behave exactly
>like the code I attached to the previous mail if I set a colorkey for
>the sprite.

OK, can you please dump all information about the source and destination
formats just before the call to BlitSurface? (just print out everything
in Logo->format and Screen->format, directly or using gdb)

Also try using DisplayFormat to convert the Logo to the screen format.
This should not be necessary, but may be a workaround for now