[SDL] Solaris nitpicks

Drazen Kacar dave at arsdigita.com
Fri Aug 31 17:50:07 PDT 2001

It's been an exciting couple of weeks getting settled at Blizzard.
I'm working on a fun upcoming product that hasn't been announced yet,
and no, nobody has asked me to port it to SDL yet. :)

In the meantime, I've finally caught up on my SDL website updates,
and as usual there's lots of great new stuff that people have done:

* ZTracker, a MIDI music editing tool for Windows, has been added to the
  applications page.
- http://ztracker.sourceforge.net/

* MangoQuest, a 3D pacman clone in 1st person view, has been added to the
  games page.
- http://mangoquest.org/

* Spacemaze, a spaceship puzzle game, has been added to the games page.
- http://spacemaze.sourceforge.net/

* The Bliss Intellivision Emulator has been added to the applications page.
- http://bliss.retrogames.com/

* Mures, a cross-platform clone of Sega's "Chu Chu Rocket", has been added
  to the games page.
- http://mures.sourceforge.net/

* FlashNG, a small fast Araknoid clone for Windows, has been added to the
  games page.
- http://www.multimania.com/aubioane/flash/

* SDL_websrv, a webserver in a library using SDL and SDL_net, has been added
  to the library page.
- http://jonatkins.org/SDL_websrv/

* Eike Sauer has contributed a German translation of the SDL introduction.
- http://www.libsdl.org/intro.de/index.html

* The Skin, a realtime multiplayer worms-like game under construction, has
  been added to the games page.
- http://theskinn.sourceforge.net/

* Star Voyager, a 2D Frontier Elite style space trading/combat/exploration
  game under construction, has been added to the games page.
- http://www.freshmeat.net/projects/starvoyager/

* Dave Gnukem, a 2D scrolling platform shooter, has been added to the
  games page.
- http://www.scorpioncity.com/djgame.html

* Krilo, a commercial arcade puzzle game for Linux, Windows, BeOS and MacOS,
  has been added to the games page.
- http://www.krilo.com/

* Moon Lander, a 2D game of gravity, has been added to the games page.
- http://daveblood.com/lunar_lander/

If you've sent me an announcement that hasn't made it to the SDL website,
please resend it - it's gotten lost in my giant inbox. :)

Enjoy!