[SDL] [Offtopic] Bankrupcy and SDL development

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at debian.org
Thu Aug 16 19:41:01 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:29:54AM +0200, Gorm Lai wrote:
> Just wondering how or if the bancrupcy of Loki games will affect the
> development of SDL?

It may mean that there are fewer good examples of programs that work great
using SDL, that's all.  Because of Loki's work, many win32 developers who
are aware of Linux have started using SDL to make their programs more
portable.  I hope they can pull themselves out of it.

As long as Blizzard doesn't interfere with Sam working on it, I'm pretty
sure that SDL will keep getting better.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at debian.org>                 Free software developer

<woot> Man, i wish knghtbrd were here to grab that for his sig list.
[...several hours later...]
<Knghtbrd> woot don't know me vewy well, do he?
<Knghtbrd> muahahahaha