[SDL] XKobo?

David Olofson david.olofson at reologica.se
Thu Aug 16 14:18:00 PDT 2001

On Thursday 16 August 2001 21:58, Thomas Lund wrote:
> Yeah!
>
> I had the same idea since xkobo is a fantastic game. I tried to contact
> the author approx 4 month ago, but no luck at all.

Ok... I didn't get a bounce, but no reply either. He's probably not using
that account these days.

> I started the port, but did not get far (ran out of time).

Do you have any code? Any major gotchas?

> If you want
> I can help if you have time to drive the project.

I don't know about time... *heh* But then again, the game is already
running, and doesn't seem to have too heavy dependencies on non-portable
stuff. A quick 1:1 port shouldn't be too much work - it's probably the
adding of sound effects and stuff that might take some time.

Anyway, I'll have a closer look at the code and report back.

//David Olofson --- Programmer, Reologica Instruments AB