[SDL] PGP sig attachment

aleph at turithil.org aleph at turithil.org
Wed Aug 15 13:16:00 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 09:55:54PM +0200, Andreas Podgurski wrote:

> >Whats your problem with PGP signatures?=20
> >Want to write fake posts with his identity ? :)
> No, but some mail clients (like mine) are crashing with them.

Its probably not a good idea to flood the ml with a discussion about this and the best would be a policy decision by the list-administrator -
but I think a buggy mailclient is a bad reason to stop an afaik completely standards conforming practice.
The same goes for a mailclient that forces you to separately delete an attachment or whatever the problem was ...