[SDL] SDL & OpenGL .. problem

Benedikt Iten bentheten at lords.ch
Wed Aug 29 13:41:01 PDT 2001

ok, then I guess I'm not too sure what you mean by stream sockets... I
have used SDLnet's TCP sockets successfully on Linux and Windows.  By
stream sockets, I thought you were referring to BSD sockets.  It's just
that I'm not getting UDP sockets to work with SDLnet.  I'm hoping for
suggestions other than 'use TCP'.

thx, dave j.