[SDL] compile problem in VC++ 6 Win2k

Michael Cowart cutefuzzysquirrel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 21:34:01 PDT 2001

I did all that. Win32 (not console),multithreaded
DLLs, main function, added sdl.lib and sdlmain.lib to
project(not just copied to directory),added include
directory.

The program actually DID compile a few times without
any problems. I was working through some of the
example code, and after about 4 rebuilds, the linker
error came back. That's what I don't understand. Now,
I can't get anything to compile (new project, followed
same procedure that made the first one work, I even
tried restarting VC). I truly have no clue.

Mike