[SDL] SDL_Mixer and Ogg Vorbis support

Jordan Wilberding diginux at diginux.net
Tue Aug 14 07:08:01 PDT 2001

Hello,

I got this same error to before. I think this might be a bug, I am not for
sure.

To fix:
1.Find the file music_ogg.c in SDL_mixer's library
2.Change the line SDL_OutOfMemory(); to say SDL_SetError("Out of memory");
3.Compile and it should work just fine!

I am not sure what the problem is though, It compiles just fine on Linux with
OGG support without changing any files.

-Jordan Wilberding