[SDL] SDL en C# (and OpenGL)

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at galador.net
Mon Aug 27 16:23:01 PDT 2001

Hi

I installed the drivers by hand. But... I've got it working now.

I did the following:-
Removed any non nVidia libraries from /etx/X11R6/lib
Reran ldconfig

Still didn't work...

Next, I did make clean ; make ; make install in SDL-1.2.2 and reran
ldconfig.

It now works perfectly.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Steve