[SDL] Multiple key pushes in SDL

Alois Zoitl e9725415 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 14 00:46:00 PDT 2001

Hallo!

There is some function called SDL_GetKeyState or something like this. I don't
remeber the whole name(loook in the doc's).
This funktion gives you a pointer to a table where the states of all key's
are stored.
So you only have to check at the beginning of your main loop of the key is
pressed by indexing this array.

    Alil