[SDL] SDL_mixer not being noticed

William Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 24 09:54:01 PDT 2001

Hi Sam,
   This would be great because as far as I can tell under Delphi I only
have full access to the Windows API and putenv() and getenv() are not
listed as part of the API though they seem to be standard functions
under C/C++. So getting SDL_putenv and SDL_getenv to map to putenv() and
getenv() respectivly, would certainly solves these headaches for the
time being.

A few of questions...
1. When should I remind you about including this mechanism in the next
1.2 release.

2. When is SDL 1.3 due out, and what mechanisms will be in place in
order to facilitate functionality similar to the SDL_WINDOWID hack.

Thanks,

Dominique.