[SDL] Is SDL_putenv in SDL.dll

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Thu Aug 9 06:36:00 PDT 2001

Hi Sam,
   Thanks for the prompt response.
   Does CVS contain any binaries, of will I have to dig out a copy of
Borland C++ to compile the DLL? Is there an automated build system where
by, the latest unstable binaries are made available every couple of days
or is it all done manually at the moment?

Dominique