[SDL] Reteiving Pallete information...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Aug 22 10:26:01 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 08 August 2001 03:29pm, Jonathan Atkins wrote:
> This is a simple webserver in a library. Perfect for game servers that want
> a web interface! It handles all connections for you and also handles GET
> and POST from clients, so you can use forms. Check it out!

This is AWESOME! I can't wait to see more of it! (It makes me want to start a
project just to use this ;-)

One small twippy thing: You probably ought to have the configure script check
for SDL_net since you require it. Something like this in your configure.in
file:
AC_CHECK_LIB(SDL_net, main,
             LIBS="$LIBS -lSDL_net",
             AC_MSG_ERROR([*** SDL_net library not found!])
            )

Other than that, this seems like a really neat add-on library. If you can get
the same support in all the OSes SDL supports, this library would be very
keen.

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell at geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >