[OT] RE: [SDL] Windows version...

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Wed Aug 8 03:49:01 PDT 2001

>(BTW : 'at least 1000% means *any* program would run at least 10 times
>faster, right?)

No, 100% faster means that it takes 100% less time to run, thus finishes
instantly. Since VectorC is *guaranteed* to be > 1000% faster, it means
it completes at least a fortnight before it starts!

(To answer the original poster: I know of nobody who has built SDL with
vectorC, so go ahead; maybe you uncover some SDL bugs in the process.
But if you post such outrageous statements like "at least 100% faster",
be certain that we will attempt to do worse! :-)