[SDL] windows funnyness

David Olofson david.olofson at reologica.se
Tue Aug 7 09:33:00 PDT 2001

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 18:21, you wrote:
> But that would make too much sense ;-P
>
> Load_and_format_bmp() gives me the problem.
>
> - Joel Dudley
> <NewbieCode>

[...]

> 	/* Load graphics */
> 	woods = load_and_format_bmp("Woods.bmp");

[...]

> SDL_Surface *load_and_format_bmp(char *fileName)

Is that the entire file?

There appears to be nothing telling the compiler what
load_and_format_bmp() looks like before it's used the first time, which
can cause all sorts of misinterpretations of the code. (C and C++
compilers are single pass compilers; ie they don't know what's ahead of
where they're currently reading in your code.)

//David Olofson --- Programmer, Reologica Instruments AB

`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'