[SDL] Informal, unscientific survey

Richard D Shank rdscrystalspace at rhinogames.com
Tue Aug 7 04:15:01 PDT 2001

Doh, sorry I had a typo in this message.  I am sending this to several
projects and I just did a copy of the original message.  I didn't mean to
ask how mnuch type you spend on Crystal Space, I meant to ask how much time
you spend on SDL.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks to those who have replied already.