[SDL] [SDL]New To SDL & Linux programming.....

Mathieu Girard mgirard at microtecsecurite.com
Thu Aug 16 09:51:01 PDT 2001

I'm using SDL for mouse input to control the view of the player in a 3D
environment. I've hidden the mouse cursor but now the problem is that when I
move the mouse to much downward then my windows bar appears and the SDL
window looses focus and doesn't respond to mouse input. Only when I mouse
the mouse back up again and press a mousebutton than I regain control.

What might also be important to mention is that this only happens on my
laptop (touch-pad). I've tested my prog on a mini-tower and there this
problem did not accur.

Any suggestions?