[SDL] Announce: brlib 0.0.1

Burton Radons burton-radons at home.com
Fri Aug 3 03:00:01 PDT 2001

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 00:17:57 -0700, you wrote:

>Windows and Linux have both been tested and work.  It's written in
>stock C.  Python and, possibly, C++ wrappers will be available soon.
>As with everything I release, I relinquish all rights to the code: it
>is in the public domain.

I was sure I'd copied my patched Linux source over my normal source,
but I see now that the source I'm working on, and had released, is the
prepatched version.  Thus it will not compile on Linux without
modifications, due to compiler differences and the filename
naturalization function.  I apologize for the mistake; it will be
corrected in the second release.

--
Burton Radons (burton-radons at home.com)
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada