[SDL] Audio Pitch question

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Thu Aug 2 08:29:01 PDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 04:29:01PM +0200, Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:
> thanks for your quick reply. I'm working on Ruud van Gaals Racer

what is it?

> What are you working
> on, and wouldn't you prefer joining forces with us? ;->

my project is called deracer, it's OpenGL/SDL car game, now I have simple track
generator, I can race on that track, I have inside view (with steering wheel
;-), and outside view with car drawed as box, oh, and I have two trees in scenery :-)

I already submited project on sourceforge, but I need to improve physics a
little and rebuild track generator, it can be done in 1-2 nights, but I need
good time and a lot of coffee :->

I hope I can show it to world real soon

--
Safe in dreams