[SDL] Re: REPOST : In Windows why does the SDL window contain it's own type of cursor....

Mattias Engdegård f91-men at nada.kth.se
Wed Aug 1 08:11:01 PDT 2001

>I get the feeling these posts are being ignored. If so can someone  give
>me a reason? Have I annoyed someone along the way

If you wonder why the paid SDL-list staff isn't responding it's either
because they are out for lunch, or maybe because they don't exist

Personally I rarely reply to post concerning Windows since I don't use
it and know very little about it. Also it's summer, and the few people
who know enough to answer might have gone playing outside for a change

So no worry, we haven't started hating you yet but if you repost your
mails often enough you may become a candidate