[SDL] Re: REPOST : In Windows why does the SDL window contain it's own type of cursor....
Ryan C. Gordon
icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Aug 1 08:02:01 PDT 2001
> I get the feeling these posts are being ignored. If so can someone give
> me a reason? Have I annoyed someone along the way
- Because no one knows the answer off the top of his head.
- No one has time at the moment to look into it with the detail it deserves.
- No one likes duplicate posts due to the poster not getting an answer
- No one likes triplicate posts wondering why no one responded to the
- No one likes multiple copies of the triplicate posts.
More information about the SDL