[SDL] Re: REPOST : In Windows why does the SDL window contain it's own type of cursor....

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Aug 1 08:02:01 PDT 2001

> I get the feeling these posts are being ignored. If so can someone  give
> me a reason? Have I annoyed someone along the way

First:

- Because no one knows the answer off the top of his head.
- No one has time at the moment to look into it with the detail it deserves.

Second:

- No one likes duplicate posts due to the poster not getting an answer
immediately.
- No one likes triplicate posts wondering why no one responded to the
duplicates.
- No one likes multiple copies of the triplicate posts.

--ryan.