[SDL] Pallette style effects on 32bit surfaces...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Sun Aug 12 12:46:00 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 06:21:53AM -0700, Sam Lantinga wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm new to this list, and I was wondering what the current
> > thinking/status of a few things are (sorry if I might repeat some things):
>
> > 1.  Cross platform shared library support? If it's bad, I might write
> > something up.
>
> It's planned for SDL 1.3.  The code is actually already written.

Any ideas where I can get an API for this then? i would just want to pull
out the shared library code so I could included it.  There's no point in me
rewriting it then, and I'm not wanting to try to write to SDL 1.3 :-)

--sea