[SDL] SDL_Mixer and Ogg Vorbis support

Pete Shinners pete at visionart.com
Thu Aug 9 10:46:04 PDT 2001

Kisai wrote:
> Okay, I've downloaded all the ogg vorbis stuff from the ogg
> vorbis CVS, compiled SDL (again) from the August 1st CVS
> snapshot and then tried to

ahyes, i've built SDL_mixer with oggvorbis support, but
there is a problem in the source. the solution is pretty
simple...

in music_ogg.c there are two calls to "SDL_OutOfMemory()"
(line 80 and 136). you need to change these both to
"SDL_SetError("Out of memory")". once you do that you'll
be up and running.

for some reason i thought i submitted this and it was fixed
in the latest SDL_mixer cvs code, but i guess not. Sam?

if you still can't get it built, the version i have is
available online.
http://www.pygame.org/ftp/win32-dependencies.zip