[SDL] SDL_Mixer and Ogg Vorbis support

Kisai kisai_z at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 23:15:01 PDT 2001

Okay, I've downloaded all the ogg vorbis stuff from the ogg vorbis CVS,
compiled SDL (again) from the August 1st CVS snapshot and then tried to
compile SDL_Mixer with Ogg Vorbis support...

but

The first time I compiled it, it worked in the debug version but not the
release version.

So I nabbed the CVS version and it doesn't compile in either versions then.

Linking...
   Creating library Release/SDL_mixer.lib and object Release/SDL_mixer.exp
music_ogg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SDL_Error
Release/SDL_mixer.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

SDL_mixer.dll - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

And yes it's linked against sdl.lib

including SDL_error.h doesn't help.

I'm using VisualC++ 6