[SDL] Is SDL_putenv in SDL.dll

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Aug 8 09:01:01 PDT 2001

Hi All,
   I am still trying to get the SDL_WindowID environment variable hack
working. When a few of you mentioned previously to us putenv I stupidly
assumed it was a standard C function ( for some reason ). Now I realise
that you mean the putenv function in SDL_getenv. When I try to access it
from the SDL.dll I get the following error message.

"The procedure entry point SDL_putenv could not be located in the
dynamic link library SDL.dll."

Is SDL_putenv exported from the DLL?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment.

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com