[SDL] a suggestion for ports of sdl

Nahuel Greco ngreco at softhome.net
Thu Apr 26 06:40:59 PDT 2001

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:46:49 -0700
"PeZ" <feckelburger at gmx.net> wrote:

> I would really like to see sdl working on video-game-consoles (This would be
> awesome ...think of ps,ps2,X-BOX(lol),N64,snes,....
> and of course on my palm-pilot :-)

I have a question..... is more opengl-related.. (sorry if offtopic)
when i code my game for pc/linux with sdl/opengl... how much effort must
be done to port it to PS2 or Gamecube?.. that consoles have's an OpenGL
port or a OpenGL like api?

| Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source |
| http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research   |
| Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42. |